Top selling heavy duty storage push back racks
- Linked Carts: Eliminates the possibility of a load being stranded and suddenly rolling out of control
- Serrated Pallet Grips: Allows imperfect placement of pallets by “grabbing” the underside of the pallet ensuring that the load remains properly positioned on the cart
- Captured Carts: Prevents cart lift-out by fork truck operators
- Low Profile: The industry’s lowest stack height measuring 6″ on the 6 – deep system
- Welded Rail Frame: Rails are permanently aligned at the factory to prevent field misalignment and costly maintenance
Push-back racking has enjoyed rapid growth in popularity recently due to offering similar space savings as drive-in, with typically 3 to 5 times greater selectivity. This growth has been spurred by marketing trends such as rapid increases in number of SKUs, mass customization, and more rapid product obsolescence.