Storage, retrieval and distribution of heavy loads
The Shuttle XP 1000 extends the Shuttle XP range with up to 2,204 lb (1,000 kg) payload per tray and offers a new additional solution spectrum.
The Shuttle XP 1000 is an automated vertical lift using the “goods to person” concept. The Shuttle XP 1000 has a compact design and makes optimum use of the room height available, thus offering maximum storage space within a minimal footprint. This can save up to 80% of the space usually required for conventional shelving. The unit can be implemented on the customer’s premises as either a stand-alone unit or as a multi-story solution with several access openings up to a level of 65 feet (20 meters).
The Shuttle XP 1000 is fully compatible with the other units of the XP product in terms of look & feel dimensions, equipment (options), functionality and machine control. The maximum load per tray is designed to meet the corresponding load class.
The Shuttle XP 1000 is delivered with the new Logicontrol 100 machine control as standard.
The new Shuttle XP 1000 provides:
- Increased efficiency for storage, retrieval and distribution of (heavy) goods
- Fast, complete and reliable delivery of goods, even with increasing warehouse Logistics complexity
- Cost savings due to optimization of the available warehouse capacity
- Increased availability and optimization of the material workflow
- Improved productivity due to faster goods access
- Protection and safety of both personnel and stored goods
- Outstanding payload per tray over the complete range of tray widths