Very Narrow Aisle racking commonly referred to as VNA is an effective method of increasing pallet storage with in a given area with the advantages of selective racking.
- – Advantageous for high SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) counts with pallet in/ pallet out movements
- – 100% pallet selectivity
- – Can pick cases at elevated levels with order picker truck
- – Utilizes specialized VNA lift trucks
- – Maintains FIFO (First in, First out)
- Very narrow aisle racking systems often use guide rails to create a bumper rails for the forklift to travel down. VNA rack is the ultimate in storage density but requires expensive lift equipment that can operate in such a narrow aisle. VNA racking systems are often used in picking operations that require tremendous storage density and picking efficiency